untitled. is a cosy little hideout, where you can escape from the bustle of city life for a while. Daylight filters through the linen curtains used to wrap the entire bar, enveloping it with warm and soft hues. The setting feels intimate and romantic, thanks to the monochrome interior and use of natural tones and textures. Seat yourself at the beautiful marble bar. Enjoy.
The Jane chef Nick Bril and untitled. chef Joeri Timmermans fuse their signature styles to create a playful and rustic menu.
After ten years in Asia and Australia, Dutch head chef Joeri Timmermans lands himself at untitled. In his luggage, he brings a bold and cosmopolitan cooking style, a love of cooking on fire, and an impressive knowledge of flavours and spices from around the world. Combined with Nick Bril's refined cuisine, this promises to be an outstanding and accomplished interplay.
At untitled. dishes are that little bit bolder and trendy, and prices have been set to be deliberately accessible. A little or a lot of time? Anything goes, the different menu formulas at the bar offer a vast amount of flexibility.
Do you opt in for destination untitled.? What is presented on your plate is locally sourced, and packed full of global flavours. Vegetables here get the attention they deserve, coming from local farms such as Zilt en Zoet and the rooftop farm of nearby PAKT. Fish, seafood and shellfish shine in their purity, and meat lovers can select their own meat from the integrated aging station.
Sommelier Trésor Vets presents a range of natural wines, focussing on natural origin and biodynamic processes. Aperitif or after-dinner drinks? The drinks menu is curated with great creativity and flair and is adjusted according to the seasons.
Book your spot now.
untitled. in practice
Come as you are. In a hurry or relaxed? Chef Joeri Timmermans offers something for every type of visit.
- A quick, yet sophisticated, bite to eat for lunch? Enjoy a light four-course lunch menu (€ 69) and you’ll be back outside an hour and a half later.
- Need to escape the hustle and bustle of the city? Come get settled at the bar and choose between our five-course (€ 85) or six-course menu (€ 105).
- If a late-afternoon aperitif is what you’re searching for, pop in for a drink, provided there is room, of course.
* Due to the composition of our menu,
- After dinner drinks following a meal at The Jane? Relax and take a sip from the ever-changing cocktail menu.
* Due to the composition of our menu, we cannot consider following diet wishes:
- Gluten free (due to the use of soy sauce)
- Lactose free (due to the use of butter)
- Eggs, spinach, citrus fruits, vinegar, rosemary
- Mushrooms, garlic, onion, celery, leek (processed in our stocks)
Lunch from Friday until Sunday, starting from 12h00
Dinner from Thursday until Sunday, starting from 19h00
untitled. will be closed due to holidays on: Monday 9 October to Wednesday 18 October.
Sunday 24 December to Wednesday 3 January.
tasting the untitled.
Hamachi — Crème fraîche, capers, plums, white sesame oil
Bonito*— Pomelo, perilla, galangal, tamarind
Stuffed chicken wing** — Unagi, foie gras, smoked eel dashi
Chinese Cabbage — Biang biang, buckwheat, seaweed
Asian Bolognese — Mafaldine, pork belly, furikake
Mexico Choco — Chocolate mousse, rum caramel, cheesecake, fermented raspberry
4-course menu (only during lunch) 69
5-course menu * 85
6-course menu ** 105
Add extra courses ***
Want to add an extra?
Oedslach Rib ***— 8 weeks dry-aged, 500g, bone marrow vinaigrette 65
Turbot ***— 1kg, lemon and caper butter 68
Cheese instead of dessert or additionally?
Affineur van Tricht — Assortment of cheese, mostarda 16—24
Content and prices subject to change.
Wine selection by our sommeliers Vincent & Trésor.
#pouroftheday — Each day you get to discover a different double magnum bottle at untitled. chosen by our sommelier Vincent.
Indigène Crémant du Jura, Tissot
Brut, Guy Michel
Grande Cuvée 170ème édition, Maison Krug
Private Blend G&T (NA version available)
The Jane’s Negroni (NA version available)
A Geisha’s Dream (NA version available)
Bron Kombucha Sando (NA)
Blå, Sparkling Tea Copenhagen (NA)
From 1 December, you can make reservations for January. untitled. will open its doors on Thursday 19 January 2023. From 8 December, reservations for February will open. From 1 February 2023, you can start to make reservations on the first of every month for the month that follows. On 1 February for the month of March, on 1 March for the month of April, and so on.
Due to the height of the bar kitchen, untitled. is less suitable for wheelchair users. Dogs are not allowed here.
Every employee of untitled. is pushed daily to give the best of themselves. From the moment they enter until they leave, each guest is immersed in a unique setting and influenced by the food, the drinks, the music, the interior. In short, we strive to give each guest an experience they won't soon forget.
Interested? Send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have the profile we are looking for (read: you are eager to learn and willing to grow), then we will invite you for an interesting trial day.
Currently untitled. is looking for eager, motivated and enthusiastic colleagues for the following positions:
We are currently looking for a colleague to guide, support and strengthen our front of house team. With your experience and leadership, you guarantee a perfect service. As untitled.'s floor manager, you are responsible for the daily flow, and you are the contact for both the team and our guests. You will also be in close contact with colleagues from the reservations department, reception, HR...
- You are a versatile team player and contribute to a good work atmosphere
- You are guest-oriented and guarantee a qualitative service of the highest level
- You have studied restaurant management, hotel reception… or have equivalent experience
- You are a clear communicator, speak English and have knowledge of Dutch. Any additional language is an asset for our international guests
- You always present yourself well-groomed
- You can multitask and combine running a service with creating cocktails, long drinks and hot beverages
- You take the initiative to further develop this concept and put untitled. on the map as a unique dining place in Antwerp
We offer you a fixed (full-time) contract. You will work four days a week, from Thurday to Sunday, and will be part of a young, motivated team of professionals, all of which driven to push their limits
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You provide a unique experience to our guests at untitled., a team of passionate friends takes care of a professional, yet playful and dynamic service every day. We are looking for new team players to strengthen our new and motivated cool team and uphold our contemporary service and experience at our new concept. At untitled., we offer the opportunity to put your experience to use and share it with others. You will be given responsibility for your own section and together with your team members you'll ensure that the service runs smoothly.
- A well-groomed appearance
- By nature you are a guest oriented person that guarantees quality and service of the highest level in a very approachable way
- With some experience in a similar function
- You have a thorough knowledge of English. Any additional language is an asset for our international guests. Knowledge of Dutch is not mandatory, but some notion is useful
- You are a team player, who is versatile and strives for a collegial team atmosphere
- You are interested in shaping this new concept, add your personality and create a unique new place in Antwerp from the scratch with a new assembled team
- You are able and flexible of multi-tasking as the bar concept will combine food, drinks/wine service as well as the assembling of cocktails, longdrinks and hot beverages
- Willing to work from Thursday to Sunday
- We offer you a place within an exclusive team of hospitality professionals
- A young spirit, a dynamic atmosphere and team work, you can find with us every day
- Full time contract
- Fixed free days on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Apply via email@example.com